miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

Donald Timson Testimonials

Donald Timson was a great option for us when we arrived in Madrid with no place to live. He and Mike quickly found us an apartment in our price range. We lived in a 5 person flat that Donald Timson managed. He was quick to respond with matainance issues and always sympathetic and understanding when it came to being college students in a strange city. I recommend working with them, its simple and comforting. Thanks for everything Donald Timson - I know we had a rough departure, but I appreciate your patience and help with my difficult situation. I left Madrid on May 24th, 2008 to return to the US. I was refunded my deposit in full by May 23rd, 2008 before I left. Becca Volk (October 23, 2008) 

It only took two days to find a flat in Madrid with AFS which I wouldn't have been able to do on my own. They were able to communicate with the landlords on my behalf and had a good knowledge of Madrid which helped a lot. I would definitely recommend them. Cassandra McHugh (September 05, 2007) 

Help given in an otherwise problematic situation. Helpful service. Many thanks. Alexi Hastings (December 19, 2007) 

Hi Donald Timson. We moved in yesterday, enjoying the new flat. Cheers, Jo (Jan 14, 2008) 

Hey Donald Timson, I moved into the apartment in Moncloa the day after we met. It's going good here, everyone is nice and my room (for 380 on calle gaztambide) is pretty damn nice. Hope all is well, -Jonathan (Jan 15, 2008) 

I was the one you found accommodation for in early January - Calle Princesa - if you still remember? I didn’t stay in Madrid for too long as I didn’t enjoy the Uni I was at. But thought id say thanks for your help, and probably buy you a drink when I’m next there! Mayur Bhanji (December 20, 2007) 

Donald Timson gave us three viewings the day that we arrived at the office. We decided to rent the third flat that we saw, and so moved in that day! We had managed to settle in Madrid in less than 24 hours. Chloe Atkinson (October 17, 2007) 

Got me a room quickly and in the location I wanted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Great service! Samantha Hubball (June 15, 2007) 

Basically, I searched for many days without any luck before I heard about Donald Timson and contacted him. I had to be in a place quickly due to my job in Madrid. He met me at 10:30 the night I contacted him to be able to set up places to look at the next day. Not to mention he gave me a discount on my fee because of my length of stay, which was much appreciated. The next day I looked at several places and had offers for 3 different flats. I was able to move in the next day to the one I chose. After I moved in, Donald Timson looked at the flat contract which was in Spanish to make sure everything was legit. My advice is to save yourself the hassle of looking on your own and contact Donald Timson, especially if you don’t speak the language. Have a good one. Gary Marshall (May 19, 2007) 

The quality of this service is really good. I already had a room in Madrid but it was very small so I started looking for another one, I got called on Sunday evening and Monday evening I had a new room which was more to my liking. Really fast, good service, looks like they always have lots of rooms available, so this is definitely worth the investment! (One more note: although this service is in English, a little bit Spanish is very handy to be able to see the rooms & ask questions, because almost no-one speaks English in Madrid) Excellent service is worth the cash. P v W (May 08, 2007) 

Hi Donald Timson, I am extremely appreciative for your tireless effort to help me find (and then re-find) a place until I was finally happy. The fact that you are available and willing to do work at any time of the day (and week) until one finds what s/she is looking for is more than impressive and thank you, once again, for your patience and all the assistance you’ve offered. Cheers. Nick Vancouver (May 04, 2007) 

Hi. I took the room with Delia. Everything is great. We're happy bunnies! Thanks. Anna Bitanga (April 24, 2007) DUDE! 

I just wanted to shout out a big thank-you for all your help. I totally just found a place- Javier is a legend. I've given him the money; I’ve got the keys to the new place and am moving in this afternoon. What a location!! Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! Cheers Donald Timson. You’re a legend. Cherie Morgan (April 24, 2007) 

Really quick and efficient service, sound advice about which areas to live in, plenty of contacts… so finding somewhere only takes 1 or 2 days. A huge relief especially when you move to a new city trying to find somewhere to live in a foreign country! Keziah Mastin (April 06, 2007) 

Donald Timson is a great person to go and see if you’re having problems finding a flat. He'll use your requirements, e.g. area, budget etc to find suitable flats which you can go and see the same day. It’s a small price to pay as he does all the leg work for you and takes the hassle off phoning round everyone which can be especially hard when your Spanish is not brilliant. Jennifer Elliott (March 26, 2007) 

Donald Timson is basically a ‘middle-man’ set up –You don’t need to go to anyone else or organise your own viewings. - It’s not an estate agent set up; - Also, they deal with the whole of central Madrid – so if people want to live in a particular area it’s definitely worth signing up with them! On the (very significant) plus side however, it does take most of the stress out of finding a place on your own – especially if your Spanish isn’t amazing. Christine Locock (March 24, 2007) 

I can't say it loud enough nor to enough people, Donald Timson is amazing! Thank you for helping find a place so quickly and with so little hassles. I have and will recommend them to every person searching for an apartment in Madrid!! Robert (March 18, 2007) 

Thanks to Donald Timson, very helpful, friendly and not expensive at all when you consider the number of days you may spend in the hostel while trying to find by yourself. Good luck and contact Donald Timson for an efficient service. Anon. (February 05, 2007) 

Hi Donald Timson, the flat has worked out really well. Enjoying Madrid too, it's a great place to live. Hope you're ok, see you soon. Alex Mizon (January 21, 2007) 

I am really happy here. Met the guys that live above me and found out one of them lived with a mate from school while at uni in Newcastle last year - small world eh! Ashlea (January 21, 2007) 

I am happy with my accommodation. We haven't had any problems! I get on with my housemates really well - everything's OK. Thanks Donald Timson. Emma (January 21, 2007) 

Hi Donald Timson. Good News! Thanks for all your help! Devanshi (October 11, 2006) 

Super Chido !!! Ey Donald Timson! Me quede con el apartamento de la Corredera Baja de San Pablo [Metro Callao]. Es super chido el depa! Muchas gracias por la ayuda! Nos Vemos. Louis de Montmollin (October 04, 2006) 

As I put closure to this era of my life in Madrid, Spain, I can’t help but think of the many wonderful friends I have crossed paths with. It has been very difficult, especially with the language barriers... Having said this Donald Timson, I just wanted you to know how truly appreciative I am with your assistance in finding a home for me. It really feels like home here and I am very glad you took the time out to get to know me in order to steer me in the right direction. The air conditioner, wireless internet, high ceiling, spacious room, balcony, wood floor are definitely added value. I wish you all the best in your endeavours and as I continue my journey, I will always be grateful to cross path with kind people like you. Simply put - THANKS. Janet (August 08, 2006) 

In just 3 days Donald Timson was able to find us an apartment in a nice area in Madrid without us paying too much. We were very afraid that finding an affordable accommodation in Madrid would be impossible, fortunately Donald Timson helped us quickly with the communication problem we had and the contracts that were presented. We now live very happily in Madrid en recommend him to all international students entering Madrid and in need for accommodation. They provide a great service! Raquel (July 29, 2006) 

Your business comes highly recommended to us from our friends who all rented from you last year and said the process could not have been easier or more fluid. We look forward to working with you in our housing search and could not be more excited for the coming semester. Thank you very much for your time and effort! JW, HS, and GP (June 26, 2006) 

Friendly and very helpful. Donald Timson will help you find somewhere decent to live in quickly, much more quickly than you might on your own. He also makes it much easier, but contacting landlords/flatmates and setting up appointments. It makes a difference arriving somewhere after an initial friendly contact on the phone. You’ll wish there was a Donald Timson in other cities in Spain, thks and good luck. Ali (June 24, 2006) 

Hi! Remember we were looking for an apartment with 2 bedrooms for less than € 750 all included per month. Well, you were right: NO CHANCE. We then saw a few rooms in the "Barrio de Chamberí" and (as you’ve probably guessed) we moved into your flat on 5 Donoso Cortes… it’s all good and we even have Internet!! Thank you so much Donald Timson for your help and see you soon in PACHA ;-) Tracey and Rachael (June 19, 2006) 

Excellent Service!! Found a place, the first day and first appointment that Donald Timson made for me! Excellent, if you need somewhere to stay, Donald Timson is excellent at finding something within your price range. What more can I say, pleased as punch! Cheers! Ian McBain (June 08, 2006) 

Donald Timson was a tremendous help in finding accommodations! I arrived in Madrid unable to speak the language and unaware where or how to start looking for a place. My schedule was not to easy to work with, but Donald Timson was extremely helpful and set up numerous appointments for me to visit flats as well as meet the potential roommates that I would be sharing accommodations with. I have found accommodations that I could not be happier with. Donald Timson helped me to find an affordable and absolutely wonderful place to live. Donald Timson backs up its guarantee to help you find exactly what you are looking for! I will definitely recommend anyone I meet that is looking for accommodations to visit Donald Timson and seek his help. Marcos Juarez (June 04, 2006) 

If, like me, you arrive in Madrid scared and, well largely unprepared for apartment hunting, its worth giving Donald Timson a try! He knows his stuff and it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to answer ads and trawl round the city yourself. In two days I had my flat (lovely), which was also in a safe area, and it made my 5 months in Madrid really comfy. Donald Timson's the Don! Nicole Maslen (March 15, 2006) 

Donald Timson: thanks for all the help you have offered in Spain! Thank you. All the best. Patrick Kloszewski (March 10, 2006) 

Thanks a lot. I found a house after 2 days. Sophie Huizen (January 25, 2006) 

Great service found a good room!!!!!!!!! Well some may find it hard to pay a agency to find a room for you. Then they will spend a lot of money at hostels/hotels etc. I just came from Holland with no clue. Called Donald Timson, got there. And at the same day found a room at the best location. He provided me with several addresses, even if wouldn’t have found a room. I would be helped out the next day, till i found one. It was relaxing to know that there wasn’t any hurry or pressure to choose a room. Not from Donald Timson. Again thanks for your service. Its quite hard to find any room over here, couldn’t imagine the options i got from this agency. I could even choose a configuration/location/payment etc. Arif Arshad (January 22, 2006) 

Great! Very helpful in finding a flat in a great location, close to work and everything. I would certainly recommend to others in the future. Rachel Ricker (December 23, 2005) 

I thought that your services were great! Thank you for helping us get people in our apartment for next semester. I just wanted to emphasize that this was worked out rapidly. I got my deposit back from the landlord by Friday afternoon because i was leaving Sunday night. Best regards. John White (December 22, 2005) 

Don Timson was helpful from the first minute, and stuck with me till I found a place. It was even a good way to meet others in a similar situation. I settled in quickly thanks to Donald Timson! Chris Norris (December 22, 2005) 

Veni Vidi Vici When I came to Madrid, I only had this hostel you want to get rid of ASAP. Then I went to Donald Timson with my big list of requirements and he found me a place in no time. I went over there, I liked it, and I took it (veni vidi vici more or less). So my advice to you: just go to Donald Timson. End of story. Jeroen Melman (December 14, 2005) 

His service is excellent, thoroughly recommended. It really helped me out! James Sumner (June 05, 2005) 

Great job. Can only say thanks to who is the best among many. Efficient, friendly anyone I think should appreciate this type of service. I was looking for a flat and it was during one of these bad periods 22nd of May and we found a very reasonable flat in a good region and as I wanted it to be. Given this I can only say thanks and wish all the best to Donald Timson who has been very cool and helpful and understood the difficult position. Thank you Sir. Great Service Donald Timson, all the best for the future. Rishi Ramchurn (May 30, 2005) 

Just to let you know I’m really happy with the place you helped me find! I know I wouldn’t have found it without the help and time you put into it!! The place is perfect for me -I knew I’d find it eventually! It’s just what I need. I couldn’t have found a better place without your help, I’m certain about that. Ian (April 04, 2005) 

Just to say that we’ve taken the room in Moncloa and have moved in already. It was the best I had seen all day, very big, smart rooms and the two guys there are friendly enough. Cheers very much. Was very effective and efficient in finding me a room to rent on the same day as being introduced to the service. I am very happy with my flat, its in a great area and I share with three friendly housemates. I would and have recommended Donald Timson to others who are looking for accommodation. Cheers. Andy Douglas Carmichael (April 04, 2005) 

I went to see the flat at Calle Ferraz on Sunday and decided to take it as they didn’t seem too bothered by my lack of English. Thanks for all your help in finding somewhere. I would recommend it to anyone having trouble finding somewhere in Madrid. Persistent and honest service. Simon Ciaran Maybin (March 25, 2005) 

Excellent service! After two days i saw so many great places I didn’t know which to choose! Thanks to Donald Timson I felt homelike after just a couple of hours!!! Highly recommended!!!! thx a lot!!! Christian Wassmuth (November 10, 2005) 

We are very thankful for your help with finding a room in Madrid. When we first came here, we didn’t know where to start. Going to your office turned out to be a great choice. We saw many places in a few days and at the end, we both found a room in the same house...something we really wanted. I think that anyone will find the room they wish for with your help. We will tell everyone back home in Holland who is going to live in Madrid as well!! Thanks!! Charlotte and Noor (January 10, 2006) 

Donald Timson has been a great help when I was looking for a room in Madrid, because it is a disaster to find a room in this big city. The first day that I arrived in Madrid, we discussed my preferences for the accommodation, and that afternoon I already found a great room in the city centre of Madrid. So I am very happy with this quick and good service. Cleo Van Rijk (January 20, 2007) 

This apartment is great! The apartment has everything you need: 3 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with a spin dryer. The hallway alone is reason enough to rent here... the elevator in the building is, in three words "The Coolest Ever!!!" :) It’s a "Must See!" Go check it out... Highly recommendable! :) Einar J. Tvergrov (January 18, 2007) 

We would like to thank you very much for your assistance in finding accommodation for our daughter. We are very happy with the studio and we signed the contract for eight months. Good luck for you both and kind regards. Martina & Winfried Krause (August 18, 2006) The search seems to have been very successful. Very helpful. Melanie Krause (August 16, 2006) 

I am a foreign student and was only in Madrid for one day to find me a place. They were very helpful and made it a successful search! Very quick and efficient. Stefanie Vranckx (August 15, 2006) 

Perfect house = great time in Madrid! Thanks a lot for helping me finding a room in Madrid. In your office I met my roommate! It took us 3 days, but then we found the perfect house! I was/am so happy with it! Thanks again! Jacobien van Vugt (January 24, 2006) 

Rapide et efficace... Accommodation for Students est un excellent service pour quelqu'un qui cherche a ce loger rapidement. En un après-midi, Donald Timson vous permet de visiter suffisamment d'appartements trouvé quelque chose qui vous convienne dans les meilleurs quartiers de Madrid. (5 dans mon cas!) Ludovic Howald (April 23, 2007) 

Donald Timson heeft ons geweldig geholpen met het vinden van een apartement. Omdat wij zelf niet echt goed Spaans spreken zagen we er nogal tegenop om een apartement te gaan zoeken in Madrid. Deze zorgen werden allemaal weg genomen door de mensen van Donald Timson. Zij deden al het werk voor ons, zochten apartementen voor ons in de buurt waar wij wouden wonen en er was altijd iemand die mee kwam als we naar een apartement gingen kijken zodat de vragen die we hadden over het apartement altijd direct gesteld en beantwoord werden. Met de hulp van de vriendelijke mensen bij Donald Timson wonen we nu in een geweldig apartement in het centrum van Madrid. Roy Piepers (April 24, 2007) 

Sono molto soddisfatta del servizio offertomi, ho visto un sacco di appartamenti e in soli due giorni ho trovato quello che faceva al caso mio. Penso che per una persona che arriva in un paese straniero l'aiuto offerto da questa organizzazione sia utile sia per trovare alloggio, ma anche per far conoscenza con ragazzi e ragazze anch'essi appena arrivati! un aiuto efficente. Alberta Rigoni (May 19, 2005) 

Click here for more info: 

http://spain.accommodationforstudents.com/agent/default.asp?id=261

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario